Advanced Case Management is a concierge case management service located in Niwot, Colorado. We help evaluate our clients’ current life situations and create a road map that addresses their current needs, while preparing them for potential future challenges.
Advanced Case Management carefully balances the client’s health and safety while providing the tools for independence. Our mission is to assist our clients and their families in understanding the healing process, facilitating open communication, and providing information, support, and guidance through the process.
We focus on the client’s and family’s hopes and desires, short- and long-term goals, and their abilities and needs while establishing a variety of resources that address the client’s evolving needs. We are here to help our clients solve problems, promote personal growth, and make desired changes to enhance life experiences.
Meet Our Team
We are a team of doctors, therapists, and case managers that work together to promote the physical, emotional, and vocational well-being of each client.
Michael Zona, M.D.
- University of St. Louis Medical School, 1988
- Internship & Residency at UCI, Orange, California, 1992
- Board Certified Psychiatry and Neurology, 1994
- Board Certified Geriatric Psychiatry, 1994
- Board Certified Forensic Psychiatry, 1999
Peter Brodrick, M.D.
- University of Wisconsin Medical School, 1997
- Internship & Residency at Medical University of South Carolina, 2001
- Board Certified Psychiatry and Neurology, 2001
Marek Dvorak, Ph.D.
- University of Northern Colorado, 2014
- Licensed Psychologist
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology
Registered Nurse in Colorado and California
Case Management Administrator